our Frequently

Asked tree questions
Do you accept credit cards?

Yes, for your convenience, we accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express.

Are you insured?

Yes, we are fully insured. We will provide proof of insurance if requested.

What happens with the tree stumps
It depends on the job and what the customer wants. All stumps will remain in the ground, flush-cut as low as possible to ground level unless otherwise indicated. Some people leave the stump as is, and it may disintegrate in time. Some want to use the stump as a planter. Others request a taller stump left to be used for a table, carving, or seating. Many people request the stump be ground out. Stump grinding and removal is a separate part of the process, done after the tree work is performed, and is priced separately. Our crew comes back with stump grinding equipment and grinds the stump into a pile of shredded wood chips. These grindings remain on the job unless specified otherwise. People can use these shreds as mulch, filler, or can have them removed.
What about wood from the tree?
You may leave the wood on your property or we will remove it. Logs can be cut into firewood lengths (18” – 24”). We can also split the logs (priced separately). Just ask us when we provide your estimate.
We are residents of Upper Dublin Township. What is the Shade Tree Commission?

The Shade Tree Commission (STC) was established in 1994 to preserve the township's trees capes. Any township resident who wishes to plant, remove, trim or spray a shade tree that resides in the right-of-way of a public street or on Township property (or that portion of any tree which extends over the right-of-way) needs to obtain STC approval by making a written request (with application fee) to the Township‘s Director of Public Works, which is submitted to the STC for investigation, approval or disapproval.

These rules also apply to contractors doing work in the township. We will inform you of the details and provide an application to you when you call for an estimate. For more information you may visit their website at http://www.upperdublin.org.

Additionally, ALL area townships have a similar ordinance in place. Please check with your individual township for the need for permits and approvals.